Harbour from No. 2 Highway Bridge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photo of the Oakville Harbour from what was then known as Highway No. 2 Bridge, what is presently Lakeshore Road Bridge.
- Reverse side reads:
"Howdy, purty country up here but it is colder than a well-diggers fanny!
Regards and all,
- The Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- J. Watt Postcard Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.439722 Longitude: -79.673055
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Oakville Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
Oakville Public Library
120 Navy Street
Oakville ON L6J 2Z4
Tel: (905) 815-2042
For information about photographs, news articles, or other information included in this database, please contact the Local Collections Librarian by email.