Gordon E. Perdue High School, 1964 Graduation Programme
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Leslie Fenton was Valedictorian at these graduation exercises.
Gordon E. Perdue High School opened in September 1962 and was Oakville's first "composite" school, offering teenagers a choice of an academic, commercial and/or technical education under one roof.
Gordon Perdue had worked as a schoolteacher but became general manager of the Oakville Basket Company while serving as elected Chair of the local school board from 1949.
The school was located at 124 Dorval Drive on the southwest corner of Rebecca Street and Dorval, Oakville, Ontario. It was sold to the Halton Catholic District School Board in 1990 and is now St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School.
- Click on "PDF" to view the multiple page programme as a single document. Or view each pair of pages individually by clicking on "Pages" "Select".
- Date Of Event
- November 20, 1964
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4357768173038 Longitude: -79.6810960978699
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Gordon E. Perdue High School, 1964 Graduation Programme
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton