Milton Information Centre, Unity Park
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The old C.N.R. Station built about 1900 to serve as a gateway to Western Ontario has been relocated to Unity Park and serves as the headquarters for Milton Chamber of Commerce.
- Update - Unity Park has been renamed Chris Hadfield Park. The building now serves as headquarters for the United Way of Milton and the Tourist Information Centre. Located at the intersection of Steels and Highway 25.
- Brad Clements, Halton Tours Ltd., Milton, Ont.
- Date of Original
- 17 cm. x 12 cm.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.51681 Longitude: -79.88294
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright © Milton Historical Society. All rights reserved.
- Milton Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
16 James St.,