Oakville High School ca 1908-1910
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The cornerstone of the Oakville High School located on Reynolds Street was laid in 1908, prior to that it had been housed in the old Oakville Public School building. In 1947 it was renamed Oakville Trafalgar High School. In 1992 it was moved to its current location on Devon Road.
- Date of Original
- ca 1910
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4516727225262 Longitude: -79.6721649169922
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Oakville High School ca 1908-1910
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton