S.S. #7, Sixth Line School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- S.S. #7 was built in 1870 and was located on the south side of Derry Road, just east of Sixth Line. It closed in 1968. Pictured here is Mrs. Vansickle, a substitute for Miss Jennie Shirrif who was ill, and 28 students.
- Also check for the surname spelling "van Sickle".
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.5448154374776 Longitude: -79.8201370239258
- Recommended Citation
- S.S. #7, Sixth Line School
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton