The Cordingley House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Cordingley House located on 9th Line at Derry Road still stands as a reminder of McCurdy's Corner. The house was likely built during the mid to late 19th century.
- In 1974, McCurdy's Corners became part of Mississauga. Heritage Mississauga provides information at the link provided here.
- Date of Original
- ca 2008
- Personal Name(s)
- David Cordingley. Mary Cordingley.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.5706905522593 Longitude: -79.7821998596191
- Recommended Citation
- The Cordingley House
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton