4th Canadian Mounted Rifles, 1915
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Possibly taken in the winter of 1915 when they were training at Exhibition Place in Toronto. We know that Private J.T. (Jack) Moulding and Lt. Kenneth D. Marlatt, both from Trafalgar Township/Oakville, and connected previously with the 9th Mississauga Horse were in the 4th Canadian Mounted Rifles.
This photograph is mounted as a post card.
- Date of Original
- Personal Name(s)
- Kenneth Dean Marlatt, b. November 1888, Oakville. John Thomas Moulding, called Jack, married Oakville, Ontario resident, Jennie McDermott, aged 30, on 3/9/1923. Jack was 44 years old when he married. His obituary appeared in the Toronto Daily Star November 6, 1945 stating that he left a widow Jennie, son Paul and daughter Joan.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4473682625124 Longitude: -79.6665048808289
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- 4th Canadian Mounted Rifles, 1915
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton