Lieutenant Kenneth D. Marlatt
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Kenneth D. Marlatt, Lieutenant at this time of the 4th Canadian Mounted Rifles, 1915. This photograph was taken in Paris, France.
He was quickly promoted to Captain and achieved the rank of Major. The 4th Canadian Mounted Rifles was a cavalry unit which participated in many of the most famous battles of the First World War.
This photograph was made into a post card. On the verso, "Carte Postale" with spaces for "Correspondence" and "Address". The post card identification typing is indistinct "R.C ?not, B?pflug et C?-Paris".
- Date of Original
- Personal Name(s)
- Kenneth D. Marlatt
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4473682625124 Longitude: -79.6665048808289
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Lieutenant Kenneth D. Marlatt
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton