Central School Oakville
- Media Type
- 1850-Centre section built:Oakville Common School. 1874 Bell tower and library (100 books) added, also Grammar School on West. Wing added on North. 1881 East wing added (entrance on Navy Street). 1900 West wing extended. 1910 High School classes moved to new building on Reynolds Street. 1960 demolished, In 1871 changes through "School Law Improvement Act" See 72, 327.1-.2, 711, 777, 1102, 1314-1321, 5441, 5461, 5462, 5732, 9087, 9163.; Navy Street; School on site of Centennial Center.
- Date of Original
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Oakville Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
110 King Street
Oakville, ON L6J 1B1
To view more of the Oakville Historical Society’s photo collection online, please visit https://oakvillehistory.pastperfectonline.com/photo