Results

We found
429003
matching items
  • Christie Lime Kilns
        Ruins of lime kilns. They are located at Kelso near the Appleby Line. Production was stopped in the late nineteen-twenties. They are now part of a provincial park and have been preserved.
      Ruins of lime kilns. They are located at Kelso near the Appleby ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Martin St., Milton
        Modern church surrounded with lawns and trees.
      Modern church surrounded with lawns and trees.
    Milton Historical Society
  • Opening of the Town of Milton Municipal Offices, 1985
        Located in Victoria Park Square, Milton, Ont. Built in 1855 and enlarged in 1877, the building served as Halton County's Court House and Jail until 1974. It was purchased by the Town of Milton in 1982 and renovated to serve as the Town Hall, opening in 1985.
      Located in Victoria Park Square, Milton, Ont. Built in 1855 and enlarged ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Opening of the Town of Milton Municipal Offices, 1985
        Located in Victoria Park Square, Milton, Ont. Built in 1855 and enlarged in 1877, the building served as Halton County's Court House and Jail until 1974. It was purchased by the Town of Milton in 1982 and renovated to serve as the Town Hall, opening in 1985.
      Located in Victoria Park Square, Milton, Ont. Built in 1855 and enlarged ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • 125th Anniversary of the founding of the Town of Milton, Ontario
        Performance by children on platform in front of the old CNR station which had been moved from Bronte to what is now Hadfield Park, as part of the 125th anniversary celebrations of the founding of the Town of Milton in January 1982
      Performance by children on platform in front of the old CNR station ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Flags flying at the 125th anniversary of the founding of the Town of Milton, Ontario
        Crowd watching ceremony. Mountie in front, centre of the picture
      Crowd watching ceremony. Mountie in front, centre of the picture
    Milton Historical Society
  • 125th Anniversary of the founding of the town of Milton, Ontario
        Mayor and Town Council - left to right - Brian Penman, Bill Johnston, Jim Watson, Brad Clements, Don McMillan, Gordon Krantz (Mayor) and Blanche Hinton (seated centre)
      Mayor and Town Council - left to right - Brian Penman, Bill ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • 125th Anniversary of the founding of the town of Milton, Ontario
        Performance by children on platform in front of the old CNR station which had been moved from Bronte to what is now Hadfield Park, as part of the l25th anniversary celebrations of the founding of the town of Milton in Jine 1982
      Performance by children on platform in front of the old CNR station ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • 125th anniversary of the founding of the town of Milton, Ontario.
        Crowd watching a performance at the old CNR Milton railway station which was moved from Bronte Street to what is now Hadfield Park near the corner of Steeles and Highway 25.
      Crowd watching a performance at the old CNR Milton railway station which ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Road construction, Milton
        Road being developed and graded. Developing Steeles and James Snow intersection, looking east.
      Road being developed and graded. Developing Steeles and James Snow intersection, looking ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Bishop Reding High School under construction, Milton
        Bishop Reding High School located on Main Street between Thompson Road and the James Snow Parkway. Looking south.
      Bishop Reding High School located on Main Street between Thompson Road and ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • 82 Charles Street, Milton
        Two storey red brick building on corner lot. Deck built at the back and white frame entrance to basement area on right hand side. Built 1855
      Two storey red brick building on corner lot. Deck built at the ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Construction of buildings, Milton
        Main Street, Milton, opposite Prince Street. Construction of small plaza on site where houses were demolished.
      Main Street, Milton, opposite Prince Street. Construction of small plaza on site ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Dakota grist and saw mill.  Kilbride, Ontario
        The Dakota Mill, built in 1844, was named after the Dakota Indian Tribe, upon whose campgrounds it was built. It burned November 18, 1979. The mill has now been demolished...
      The Dakota Mill, built in 1844, was named after the Dakota Indian ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Main Street, Milton, Ontario
        Row of stores near the corner of Main and Martin. Small store named The Chocolate Box, to the right is an empty store and then further stores. This is part of the Dewar Block.
      Row of stores near the corner of Main and Martin. Small store ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Store on Main Street adjacent to the Dewar Block.
        Empty store adjacent to the Dewar Block on Main Street, Milton, Ontario. The store was demolished c.1989-90. It was replaced by stores similar in style to the store on the right hand side of the picture.
      Empty store adjacent to the Dewar Block on Main Street, Milton, Ontario. ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Johnson Bros. Garage.  Milton, Ont.
        Johnson Bros. Garage was on the corner of Main and Millside. It was demolished in the late 1980s and replaced by a small strip mall. This picture is taken from the back. Grace Anglican Church is in the background at the left-hand side.
      Johnson Bros. Garage was on the corner of Main and Millside. It ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Johnson Bros. Garage.  Milton, Ont.
        Johnson Bros. Garage was on the corner of Millside and Main. It was demolished in the late 1980s and replaced by a small strip mall.
      Johnson Bros. Garage was on the corner of Millside and Main. It ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Johnson Bros. Garage.  Milton, Ont.
        Johnson's Garage was on the corner of Main and Millside. It was demolished in the late 1980s and replaced by a small strip mall. Grace Anglican Church is in the background.
      Johnson's Garage was on the corner of Main and Millside. It was ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Johnson Bros. Garage. Milton, Ont.
        Johnson Bros. Garage was on the corner of Millside and Main. It was demolished in the late 1980s and replaced by a small strip mall.
      Johnson Bros. Garage was on the corner of Millside and Main. It ...
    Milton Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit