Results

We found
29
matching items
  • 2408 Dundas Street West, 1991 and 2008
        This farmhouse was on Lot 29, Con.1 SDS. It was on the south side of Dundas Street in present day Oakville, on the east Fourteen Mile Creek branch to the east of Palermo. As of 2016, there is a restaurant facing Dundas Street at about the spot. The photograph in ...
      This farmhouse was on Lot 29, Con.1 SDS. It was on the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1470 Lower Base Line, Oakville, 1991
        As per the Town of Oakville Heritage Planner, 1470 Lower Base Line was the farmhouse on Con 2 NDS Lot 23. The house was constructed about 1860 and associated with T.W. Evans, born in Ireland in 1832.
      As per the Town of Oakville Heritage Planner, 1470 Lower Base Line ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1280 Dundas Street West, 1990's
        To view the other 5 photographs in this record, click on "Pages" "Select. The photos were taken for the Town of Oakville in 1990 or 1991. This property was Concession 1, Pt. Lot 23, SDS, on the southwest corner of the Sixteen Mile Creek and Dundas Street West, Oakville, at ...
      To view the other 5 photographs in this record, click on "Pages" ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1524 Dundas Street West, 1991
        This farmhouse was likely on Concession 1, Lot 24, SDS Trafalgar Township. In modern day terms, it is on the south side of Dundas Street West at Proudfoot Trail, west of the Sixteen Mile Creek. The 1816 Trafalgar Township Assessment by Fred Blair and the Trafalgar Township Historical Society show ...
      This farmhouse was likely on Concession 1, Lot 24, SDS Trafalgar Township. ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 2088 Dundas Street West
        Two photographs of the farmhouse at 2088 Dundas Street West, both taken in 1981 for the Town of Oakville. To see the 2nd photograph, click on "Pages" "Select". The house was likely on Lot 27, Con.1, SDS. In 1816, this was one of the Lots owned by Philip Buck. He ...
      Two photographs of the farmhouse at 2088 Dundas Street West, both taken ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 2514 Dundas Street West, 1977 and 1991
        This attractive farmhouse was on Lot 30, Conc. 1 SDS Trafalgar Township - or in today's terms, on the southeast corner facing Dundas Street at Bronte Road (now Old Bronte Road), in the old village of Palermo, now Oakville. According to the 1816 Trafalgar Township Assessment by Fred Blair and ...
      This attractive farmhouse was on Lot 30, Conc. 1 SDS Trafalgar Township ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 3004 Dundas Street West, 1990s
        This farmhouse was on Lot 31, Concession 1, SDS, Trafalgar Township. It used to be right at the corner of Bronte Road (formerly Highway 25) and Dundas (formerly Highway 5), directly north of the Palermo Community Hall. Because Dundas Street was widened several times in the 20th century, (as was ...
      This farmhouse was on Lot 31, Concession 1, SDS, Trafalgar Township. It ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 3069 Dundas Street West, c1992
        This farmhouse was photographed for the Town of Oakville in 1992. It was likely located on Lot 31, Conc.1 NDS Trafalgar Township, or in today's terms, on the north side of Dundas Street, west of Bronte Road, just before Valleyridge Drive in the old village of Palermo, now Oakville, Ontario. ...
      This farmhouse was photographed for the Town of Oakville in 1992. It ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Shea Farmhouse, Snider's Corners
        This farmhouse was on Lot 7 Concession 2 NDS Trafalgar Township. In modern terms, this is located just west of where the intersection of 8th Line and Burnhamthorpe Road East would be if the Eighth Line came up to Burnhamthorpe, in Oakville. The area was Snider's Corners which was centered ...
      This farmhouse was on Lot 7 Concession 2 NDS Trafalgar Township. In ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 3527 Fourth Line, 1991
        Town of Oakville records indicate that this farmhouse was built around 1860 on Concession 1 NDS Lot 20 in the area of Glenorchy, Halton County in the former Trafalgar Township, now Oakville, Ontario. It was associated with the families of J. Rorke and Charles H. Bigger. Fourth Line ran between ...
      Town of Oakville records indicate that this farmhouse was built around 1860 ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 4414 Fourth Line, 1991
        2 photographs of 4414 Fourth Line. Town of Oakville records indicate it was built around 1900 on Concession 2 NDS Lot 22. Before it was demolished, it was used as an outbuilding for the Oakville Executive golf course, Lower Base Line and Fourth Line. Fourth Line ran between Lots 20 ...
      2 photographs of 4414 Fourth Line. Town of Oakville records indicate it ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Likely 4116 Fourth Line, 1977
        The Town of Oakville has the photographs of this house labelled as, "4166 Fourth Line" but the current Heritage Planner believes it is more likely 4116 Fourth Line. She knows the house was located at Concession 2 NDS, Part of Lots 21 and 22. This, of course, is in the ...
      The Town of Oakville has the photographs of this house labelled as, ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Likely 4116 Fourth Line, 1980's
        The Town of Oakville has the photographs of this house labelled as, "4166 Fourth Line" but the current Heritage Planner believes it is more likely 4116 Fourth Line. She knows the house was located at Concession 2 NDS, Part of Lots 21 and 22. This, of course, is in the ...
      The Town of Oakville has the photographs of this house labelled as, ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Likely 4116 Fourth Line, 1990
        The Town of Oakville has the photographs of this house labelled as, "4166 Fourth Line" but the current Heritage Planner believes it is more likely 4116 Fourth Line. She knows the house was located at Concession 2 NDS, Part of Lots 21 and 22. This, of course, is in the ...
      The Town of Oakville has the photographs of this house labelled as, ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Likely 4116 Fourth Line, 1991
        The Town of Oakville has the photographs of this house labelled as, "4166 Fourth Line" but the current Heritage Planner believes it is more likely 4116 Fourth Line. She knows the house was located at Concession 2 NDS, Part of Lots 21 and 22. This, of course, is in the ...
      The Town of Oakville has the photographs of this house labelled as, ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Lawrendale, 1510 Bronte Road South, Milton
        A picture of the front of the house with the rose garden. A picture of the old porch at the back of the house.
      A picture of the front of the house with the rose garden. ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1476 Ninth Line, Oakville, 1980's
        1476 Ninth Line was likely on Con 2 SDS Lot 6, on the west side of Ninth Line, just south of the Drive In, north of Upper Middle Road East, in "the Parkland" of 2017. This was close to the area of "Sheridan". To view the 2nd photograph in this ...
      1476 Ninth Line was likely on Con 2 SDS Lot 6, on ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1456 Upper Middle Road, Oakville
        Although not officially labelled as such, this farmhouse was on Upper Middle Road West, sitting where McCraney's Creek intersects with Upper Middle Road, just east of Third Line. Concession 2, SDS. The photograph is undated so we do not know when the Town commissioned the photographing of the farmhouse. A ...
      Although not officially labelled as such, this farmhouse was on Upper Middle ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1066 Upper Middle Road West, Oakville, 1977
        3 photographs of 1066 Upper Middle Road West. This farmhouse was located on the south side of Upper Middle Road, east of Third Line, east of McCraney's Creek - by Bloomfield Drive/Bishop's Gate in 2017 terms, which would be Conc. 2 SDS. To view the other photographs in this record, ...
      3 photographs of 1066 Upper Middle Road West. This farmhouse was located ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 2346 Lower Base Line Road
        This photograph was taken in 1999. The house was the home of the Stoutt family for a good 90 years. John Stout was granted the land deed for Lot NE 1/4 8, Concession 1 NS in 1846 (Deed 5 18460401 ND). He was about 67 years of age at the ...
      This photograph was taken in 1999. The house was the home of ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit