Results

We found
5
matching items
  • Ephraim Post, the younger, 1823-1883
        The Post Inn was opened by the Post family on the south-west corner of Dundas Street and 7th Line (which is now called Trafalgar Road), or on Lot 13 Concession 1 SDS, before 1827. The Inn was first run by the father of the Ephraim Post in the photograph here, ...
      The Post Inn was opened by the Post family on the south-west ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Post Barn Trafalgar Road and Dundas, 1985
        The barn on the Post farm, north-east corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. Photograph taken in 1985.
      The barn on the Post farm, north-east corner of Trafalgar Road and ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Postville Farm Forum, 1953
        Based on several articles about this farm association in Milton's The Canadian Champion newspaper, the Postville Farm Forum was formed in 1948 for the farming community around the intersection of Seventh Line with Highway 5, in the old Trafalgar Township. Once known as Postville, the intersection was later known as ...
      Based on several articles about this farm association in Milton's The Canadian ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dent and Bradley Homes
        The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas (Hwy 5) and Trafalgar (7th Line), spring 1952.
      The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • James Appelbe House, 257 Dundas Street East
        This was a Designated Town of Oakville Heritage Building. The house was built in 1850 by James Appelbe who emigrated from Ireland in 1815 with his widowed mother and older brother, William. James was apprenticed to a merchant in Hamilton and later taught school. In 1831 he married Jemima (Kaitting) ...
      This was a Designated Town of Oakville Heritage Building. The house was ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit