Results

We found
8
matching items
  • 1280 Dundas Street West, 1990's
        To view the other 5 photographs in this record, click on "Pages" "Select. The photos were taken for the Town of Oakville in 1990 or 1991. This property was Concession 1, Pt. Lot 23, SDS, on the southwest corner of the Sixteen Mile Creek and Dundas Street West, Oakville, at ...
      To view the other 5 photographs in this record, click on "Pages" ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1524 Dundas Street West, 1991
        This farmhouse was likely on Concession 1, Lot 24, SDS Trafalgar Township. In modern day terms, it is on the south side of Dundas Street West at Proudfoot Trail, west of the Sixteen Mile Creek. The 1816 Trafalgar Township Assessment by Fred Blair and the Trafalgar Township Historical Society show ...
      This farmhouse was likely on Concession 1, Lot 24, SDS Trafalgar Township. ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 2088 Dundas Street West
        Two photographs of the farmhouse at 2088 Dundas Street West, both taken in 1981 for the Town of Oakville. To see the 2nd photograph, click on "Pages" "Select". The house was likely on Lot 27, Con.1, SDS. In 1816, this was one of the Lots owned by Philip Buck. He ...
      Two photographs of the farmhouse at 2088 Dundas Street West, both taken ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1076 Dundas Street West, 1980s-1990s
        3 photographs taken by the Town of Oakville Heritage Planning of the old farmhouse at 1076 Dundas Street West. View the photographs by clicking on "Pages" "Select". The first photo in the main record was taken in the 1980's, the next was taken in 1981 and the third was taken ...
      3 photographs taken by the Town of Oakville Heritage Planning of the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Charlie's Chuckwagon Restaurant, late 1980's
        Charlie's Chuckwagon Restaurant and gas bar was located on the north side of Dundas Street near Fourth Line in Oakville. This photograph was taken sometime in the 1980's. The restaurant was on land owned by the Ukrainian community on the east side of the Sixteen Mile Creek. It had been ...
      Charlie's Chuckwagon Restaurant and gas bar was located on the north side ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • King George Arch Bridge Over the Sixteen Mile Creek, Looking West to Kerr St., Oakville, Demolished 1930's
        This bridge has been identified as "This would be the King George Arch bridge over the Sixteen Mile Creek. Looking west towards what is now Kerr Street. Ultimately demolished to make way for the QEW bridge in the 1930's." See the Comments section of this record. The sides of the ...
      This bridge has been identified as "This would be the King George ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Survey of the Sixteen Mile Creek Hollow, 1847
        1847? Survey of the 16 Mile Creek National Archives NMC 017648
      1847? Survey of the 16 Mile Creek National Archives NMC 017648
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Sixteen School, S.S. #16 Trafalgar, in May 2015
        In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society took on the project of photographing the historic houses from the North Service Road north to Burnhamthorpe Road, from Ninth Line west to Tremaine Road. S.S. No. 16 schoolhouse sits on the west bank of the Sixteen Mile ...
      In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit