Results

We found
15
matching items
  • Students At Coyne, Circa 1950
        Coyne Public School was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern end of the Bethel Church shed on the high bank of the ...
      Coyne Public School was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Coyne School 1951-1952, Grades 1-4.
        Grades 1, 2, 3, & 4 at Coyne School, 1952. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern ...
      Grades 1, 2, 3, & 4 at Coyne School, 1952. Coyne Public ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Coyne School 1951-52, Grades 1-8.
        Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,& 8 in 1952. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the ...
      Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,& 8 in 1952. Coyne ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Coyne School 1951-52, Grades 5-8.
        Grades 5, 6, 7, & 8 at Coyne School in 1952. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the ...
      Grades 5, 6, 7, & 8 at Coyne School in 1952. Coyne ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Coyne School 1954-55.
        The students of Coyne School, 1954-55. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern end of the Bethel ...
      The students of Coyne School, 1954-55. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • S.S.#9, Coyne School Picnic
        Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern end of the Bethel Church shed on the high bank ...
      Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Sixteen School, S.S. #16, Trafalgar Township
        The teacher is Laura King. She may have been in her late teenage years when this photograph was taken. She would not have taught after her marriage in 1909. This one-room schoolhouse still sits on the west bank of the 16 Mile Creek, Fourth Line just below Dundas. It was ...
      The teacher is Laura King. She may have been in her late ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Glenorchy School, S.S. #14
        S.S. #14 Trafalgar, Glenorchy School, located on the flats of the Sixteen Mile Creek on Fourth Line just below Lower Baseline Road. You can see the school was on the floodplain flats of the Sixteen Mile Creek on the Fourth Line, just south of Lower Baseline. People remember the river ...
      S.S. #14 Trafalgar, Glenorchy School, located on the flats of the Sixteen ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Coyne School Picnic, 1952
        Coyne school picnic 1952 Grades 1, 2, 3, & 4. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern ...
      Coyne school picnic 1952 Grades 1, 2, 3, & 4. Coyne Public ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Coyne School 1950-51, Grades 6 & 7.
        Grade 6 & 7 at Coyne's School in 1951. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern end ...
      Grade 6 & 7 at Coyne's School in 1951. Coyne Public School, ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Coyne School Picnic
        Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern end of the Bethel Church shed on the high bank ...
      Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Sixteen School, S.S. #16 Trafalgar
        Students from S.S. #16 Trafalgar. This school still sits on the west bank of the 16 Mile Creek, Fourth Line just below Dundas. It closed as a school in 1955 and was used as a home for many years after that. The "Sixteen Hollow Schoolhouse" is recognized by the Town ...
      Students from S.S. #16 Trafalgar. This school still sits on the west ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Coyne School 1950-1951, Grades 5-8.
        Grades 5, 6, 7, & 8 at Coyne School in 1950-51. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the ...
      Grades 5, 6, 7, & 8 at Coyne School in 1950-51. Coyne ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Sixteen School, S.S. #16 Trafalgar, in May 2015
        In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society took on the project of photographing the historic houses from the North Service Road north to Burnhamthorpe Road, from Ninth Line west to Tremaine Road. S.S. No. 16 schoolhouse sits on the west bank of the Sixteen Mile ...
      In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Glenorchy Bridge, Circa 1900
        The bridge at Glenorchy crossed an arm of the Sixteen Mile Creek at 4th Line just below the Lower Baseline Rd., Halton County. The site is particularly remembered for the old school which had been built nearby in the river floodplain - people remember the river ice pushing up against ...
      The bridge at Glenorchy crossed an arm of the Sixteen Mile Creek ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit