Results

We found
22
matching items
  • S.S. #4, Snider's School, 1937
        S.S. No. 4 Trafalgar 1937
      S.S. No. 4 Trafalgar 1937
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • S.S. #4, Snider's School, 1939
        Barb (Royle) Ford 1939
      Barb (Royle) Ford 1939
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Bronte Public School, 1946
        ...
      ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Bronte Public School, 1946, Room 4
        Senior students of Bronte School. Bronte School 1946, Senior Class, Room 4 Back row, left to right: Bill German, Arlene Brown, Ann Osborne, Connie Lang, Barbara Hughes [Hughs], Teddy Shelting 2nd row from back, left to right: Larry Lowe, Beverly Orr, Mildred Jamieson, Jean Pulman, Etta Relchie, Barbara Black, Audrey ...
      Senior students of Bronte School. Bronte School 1946, Senior Class, Room 4 ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Merton Public School, 1942-43
        In 1942-43, the school at Palermo was under construction. Children who normally would have gone to S.S. 2, Palermo, were sent to Merton school during the construction. Mildred Irene Jamieson, from Trail Farm in Palermo, was one of the children who "commuted" to Merton, she was about 10 years old ...
      In 1942-43, the school at Palermo was under construction. Children who normally ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Oakville High School, 1934
        Printed by hand on front, “OAKVILLE HIGH SCHOOL 1934” ; “M.A. PRINCIPAL” = Mr. M. Archibald; ? “HAMILTON” (photographer) -in pencil on back, “OTS 1934” ; Traf Hist Soc.”
      Printed by hand on front, “OAKVILLE HIGH SCHOOL 1934” ; “M.A. PRINCIPAL” ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • S.S. #7, Trafalgar Township
        S.S. No. 7 was the school on the corner of Derry Road and the Sixth Line, Trafalgar Township. It was built in 1870 and closed in 1968. Unlike other area schools, it had no name. This photograph was taken at the end of the 1800's.
      S.S. No. 7 was the school on the corner of Derry Road ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Edward Barber, 1948, Munn's School, S.S. #3A, Halton County, Trafalgar Township
        Percy Edward Barber, called Eddie, age 7, in Grade 1 at Munn's School, S.S. No. 3A, Halton County, formerly of Trafalgar Township. His teacher was Mrs. McCullough, who would prepare hot cocoa or soup for the children on cold days. A photograph of the cover of Eddie's Grade One report ...
      Percy Edward Barber, called Eddie, age 7, in Grade 1 at Munn's ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Percy W. Merry School, Grade 4 Class, 1971-1972
        Percy W. Merry School ; Grade 4 ; Room 4 ; 1971-72
      Percy W. Merry School ; Grade 4 ; Room 4 ; 1971-72
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • S.S. #15, Merton P.S., Undated
        Merton school was first a log building. A brick one, S.S.#15, was built in 1857 that was later demolished to make way for the Queen Elizabeth Way, and a third school was built in 1923 that closed in 1958 when the new Palermo Public School on Old Bronte Road was ...
      Merton school was first a log building. A brick one, S.S.#15, was ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Oakville High School 1945-46
        Printed on left side: Oakville High School, 1945-6. Printed on right side of photograph: ROBERT H. ARCHIBALD, B.A., B.PAED, PRINCIPAL ; Powell, Cayuga
      Printed on left side: Oakville High School, 1945-6. Printed on right side ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Palermo School, S.S. #2, 1931
        1931 is handwritten in the top right hand corner of the photograph. Handwritten on the back are the names of students and the teacher as identified in the description.
      1931 is handwritten in the top right hand corner of the photograph. ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Victoria Academy, Merton, 1896 (S.S. #15, Merton, Halton County)
        The back of this photograph is most interesting because someone has written all the names of the people in the photo and they have also written, "Attendants of Victoria Academy - 1896. Merton - County of Halton". This is the same building as S.S. #15, Merton, as evidenced in other ...
      The back of this photograph is most interesting because someone has written ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Bronte School Staff, 1946
        ...
      ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Palermo School, 1896
        The young lad on the left holds up a slate with the names of the Trustees: Ins. Hopes (Inspector Hopes), Jas. (James) VanSickle, Dr. McCrimmon. The girl on the right has a slate with the names of the teachers and the date: W.W. ?Dales?Giles? - can't quite read the surname, ...
      The young lad on the left holds up a slate with the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Sixteen School, S.S. #16, Trafalgar Township
        The teacher is Laura King. She may have been in her late teenage years when this photograph was taken. She would not have taught after her marriage in 1909. This one-room schoolhouse still sits on the west bank of the 16 Mile Creek, Fourth Line just below Dundas. It was ...
      The teacher is Laura King. She may have been in her late ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Palermo Public School 1947
        School photo from Palermo Public School, 1947. Ron Wettlaufer is on the far left, back row. Palermo Schoolhouse is located at 2431 Dundas Street West. The schoolhouse is currently home to the Trafalgar Historical Society. There was a school in Palermo as early as 1819. It was one of 3 ...
      School photo from Palermo Public School, 1947. Ron Wettlaufer is on the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Montclair Senior Public School, Grades 7-8, 1969-70
        This school is on Montclair Drive, Oakville. East of Sixth Line, south of Upper Middle Road.
      This school is on Montclair Drive, Oakville. East of Sixth Line, south ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Students At The "Old" School House, Possibly S.S. #10
        This is believed to be S.S. #10 Trafalgar, north-east corner of Britannia and Tenth Line. This is the history of S.S. No. 10 Trafalgar, a union school: In 1824, a log school was built at the modern-day named intersection of Tenth Line and Britannia Roads in the former Trafalgar Township, ...
      This is believed to be S.S. #10 Trafalgar, north-east corner of Britannia ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Palermo Public School, Grade 6, Rm 2.  1967-68.
        There was a school in Palermo as early as 1819. It was one of 3 public schools in Trafalgar Twp. The first school may have been on the same property as the ones built in 1844, 1875 & 1942 or it may have been across the road near the cemetery. ...
      There was a school in Palermo as early as 1819. It was ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit