Results

We found
380
matching items
Geographic Location
Glen Williams
  
  • Young Women of Johnston and Norton Families of Glen Williams
        Ann Jane (Johnston) Norton is surounded by the girls of the Johnston/Norton families. Gertie, Ethel and Maud Johnston stand behind her. On her left are her daughters Maud and Erma. Sitting on the floor is Ida on the left and Elizabeth Johnson on the right.
      Ann Jane (Johnston) Norton is surounded by the girls of the Johnston/Norton ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Maud, Ida and Erma Norton, Teachers
        A group photograph of the three daughters of Theophilus and Ann Norton of Glen Williams, Ontario. Individual photographs of Maud, Erma and Ida can be seen by by opening the pull-down menu under "pages" in this record. All three girls trained and worked as schoolteachers. Maud taught at S.S. #2, ...
      A group photograph of the three daughters of Theophilus and Ann Norton ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Credit River flood
        Ice floes from the Credit River surround cars on 9th Line.
      Ice floes from the Credit River surround cars on 9th Line.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 7, Prince Street 1990
        7, Prince Street, built between 1851 and 1855 by James Hawkins.
      7, Prince Street, built between 1851 and 1855 by James Hawkins.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #504 Main Street 1990
        GLEN WILLIAMS - 504 Main Street, built c1848 by Issac Williams, carpenter.
      GLEN WILLIAMS - 504 Main Street, built c1848 by Issac Williams, carpenter.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 508 Main Street 1990
        508 Main Street, built c1848 by Issac Williams as an edge tool factory.
      508 Main Street, built c1848 by Issac Williams as an edge tool ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 523 Main Street 1990
        523 Main Street, built in 1847 by Thomas Frazier. Timothy Eaton had his first job in Canada here in 1854.
      523 Main Street, built in 1847 by Thomas Frazier. Timothy Eaton had ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Nature's Emporium 1990
        Nature's Emporium, built 1946 by William Schenk.
      Nature's Emporium, built 1946 by William Schenk.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 531 Main Street 1990
        531 Main Street.
      531 Main Street.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 526 and 528 Main Street 1990
        526 and 528 Main Street.
      526 and 528 Main Street.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Glen Band Mocking Prohibition
        To mock prohibition, ten men (members of the Glenband) gathered to drink on an embankment. They each hold bottles and/or glasses. Note the various different styles of hats and the dog in the centre of the back row.
      To mock prohibition, ten men (members of the Glenband) gathered to drink ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 510 Main Street 1990
        510 Main Street, built c1854 by Moffatt Forester.
      510 Main Street, built c1854 by Moffatt Forester.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Town Hall
        1, Prince Street, the Glen Williams Town Hall, built in 1871. The interior was remodelled in 1976.
      1, Prince Street, the Glen Williams Town Hall, built in 1871. The ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 519 Main Street 1990
        519 Main Street, built by the Wheeler family.
      519 Main Street, built by the Wheeler family.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 536 Main Street 1990
        536 Main Street. Built 1891 as a tannery by Thomas Board. It has since been converted into a double house.
      536 Main Street. Built 1891 as a tannery by Thomas Board. It ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 537 Main Street 1990
        537 Main Street. The rectory for S. Alban's Anglican Church.
      537 Main Street. The rectory for S. Alban's Anglican Church.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 540 Main Street 1990
        540 Main Street. Built in 1988 by Doug and Brenda Long on the site of several previous buildings.
      540 Main Street. Built in 1988 by Doug and Brenda Long on ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 541 Main Street 1990
        541 Main Street.
      541 Main Street.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 524 Main Street 1990
        524 Main Street, built 1848 as the village hotel by William Alexander. It served that purpose until 1919. It now houses two families.
      524 Main Street, built 1848 as the village hotel by William Alexander. ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • St John's United Church 1990
        St John's United Church, built in 1840 and bricked over in 1903.
      St John's United Church, built in 1840 and bricked over in 1903.
    Esquesing Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1860s1860186118621863186418651866186718681869
1870s1870187118721873187418751876187718781879
1880s1880188118821883188418851886188718881889
1890s1890189118921893189418951896189718981899
1900s1900190119021903190419051906190719081909
1910s1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
1920s1920192119221923192419251926192719281929
1930s1930193119321933193419351936193719381939
1940s1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
1950s1950195119521953195419551956195719581959
1960s1960196119621963196419651966196719681969
1970s1970197119721973197419751976197719781979
1980s1980198119821983198419851986198719881989
1990s1990199119921993199419951996199719981999
20002000200120022003200420052006200720082009
2010s2010201120122013201420152016201720182019
2020s2020202120222023202420252026202720282029
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit