Results

We found
2264
matching items
  • Coyne Public School, S.S. #9
        Coyne Public School was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin in Halton County. Pictured here is Mrs. Ruth Brownridge who taught all 8 grades for many years, and her students. The original school, a log building, was built in ...
      Coyne Public School was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Map of the Town of Milton, County of Halton, Canada West
        "Map of the Town of Milton, County of Halton, Canada West compiled from original plans and actual surveys by T. C. Livingston P.L.S. Milton January 1st, 1858. Engraved By Maclear & Co. Toronto"
      "Map of the Town of Milton, County of Halton, Canada West compiled ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Original St. Mary's School Building
        A photograph of The original St. Mary's Catholic School building, constructed out of clapboard.
      A photograph of The original St. Mary's Catholic School building, constructed out ...
    Oakville Public Library
  • Ballinafad School Class Photo
        Robert Christie, teacher at Ballinafad school, stands with his pupils against a rail fence. His father William was teacher at Stewarttown in 1842. Ballinafad school closed in 1869.
      Robert Christie, teacher at Ballinafad school, stands with his pupils against a ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • First Log School in Erin Township
        Reverse: Peacock School. Either in Ballinafad across from store or near site of present Peacock school.
      Reverse: Peacock School. Either in Ballinafad across from store or near site ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Tapleytown School, Saltfleet Twp., Wentworth County
        Handwritten on the back of the photograph: Mrs. Alex Tweedle gave me this photograph just 2 weeks before she died. She was Jessie Forrester before she married and went to school with my mother. taken in front of Tapletown School.
      Handwritten on the back of the photograph: Mrs. Alex Tweedle gave me ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Milton Model School Class of 1890
        "This historic picture of "The Modelites of Milton" was provided by Frances Clements. Standing in the back row, left to right: Mr. Simpson, Miss Henderson, Miss Shain, Mr. Joyce, Mr. Campbell, Miss McCranie, Miss White, Miss Evans, Mr. Black. Seated, left to right: Mr. Powell, Miss Nelson, Vina Coulson, Miss ...
      "This historic picture of "The Modelites of Milton" was provided by Frances ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Glen Williams Public School
        Glen Williams Public School - S.S. No.11 on Prince Street. Theophilus Norton, principal is standing out front.
      Glen Williams Public School - S.S. No.11 on Prince Street. Theophilus Norton, ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • High School Picture
        High School Picture
      High School Picture
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Junior scholars at Bruce Street School, Milton, Ont.
        Five rows of children posed in front of wall of the school.
      Five rows of children posed in front of wall of the school.
    Milton Historical Society
  • S.S.#6 Stewarttown Public School
    Esquesing Tweedsmuir History, 1894 or 1895, p. 149     S.S.#6 Stewarttown Public School. LEFT Back: Mr. Morrison, teacher, Nellie Thompson, Edith Thompson, Adie Boscoby, Bella Little, Clara Barnes, Darnley Willis, Mary Little, Eva Barnes (Arnold), Wilhemina Thompson, James Reid, Tracy Currie, George Maguire, R.J. Graham, Bob Appleby, Jim Barnes, Jack J. Thompson and Hodge Barnes; Second row: Ethel Somerville, ...
    Esquesing Tweedsmuir History, 1894 or 1895, p. 149   S.S.#6 Stewarttown Public School. LEFT Back: Mr. Morrison, teacher, Nellie Thompson, Edith ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Students at Bruce Street Public School, Milton
        Four rows of children posed against wall of school.
      Four rows of children posed against wall of school.
    Milton Historical Society
  • Miss McLean and her class at Bruce Street Public School.
        Four rows of children posed outside school with teacher Miss McLean who is holding her bike.
      Four rows of children posed outside school with teacher Miss McLean who ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Miss Bowes and her class at Bruce Street school
        Five rows of students posed outside school. Miss Bowes is at the left of the third row.
      Five rows of students posed outside school. Miss Bowes is at the ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Dublin School SS#8
        Students and Mr. Frederick Nixon, teacher outside of Dublin Schoolhouse, being SS#8, Esquesing.
      Students and Mr. Frederick Nixon, teacher outside of Dublin Schoolhouse, being SS#8, ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Public School on Education Lane
        Public School on Education Lane. The C.S. Smith home stands behind the fence on the right. New brick section was built in 1892 in front of older stone school.
      Public School on Education Lane. The C.S. Smith home stands behind the ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Ashgrove School Students 1899
        Students gather outside for a picture with teacher R. J. McCallum, who proudly includes his bicycle. They are (L to R) BACK: Walt Brownridge, Gord Wrigglesworth, Harvey Nixon, Perc Morrison, Hume Currie, Victor Cooke, Tom Cunningham, Harold Brownridge, Teacher Bob McCallum; 3rd ROW: Estelle Ruddell, Delta Cunningham, Hazel Thornton, May ...
      Students gather outside for a picture with teacher R. J. McCallum, who ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • School photograph with students
        Group of older students, male and female, posed outside stone school.
      Group of older students, male and female, posed outside stone school.
    Milton Historical Society
  • S.S. #7 Sixth Line School
        The S.S. #7 was located at Derry Road and Sixth Line.
      The S.S. #7 was located at Derry Road and Sixth Line.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • School for the Blind, Halifax, N.S.
        The School for the Blind in Halifax, Nova Scotia was opened in 1871. By 1887 children from throughout the Maritimes were attending the school.
      The School for the Blind in Halifax, Nova Scotia was opened in ...
    Oakville Public Library
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit